The Henderson Precision Universal 1.5 Dovetail Arca Swiss rail is light but extremely rigid. It’s both Arca Swiss and Really Right Stuff (RRS) compatible. It's 14 inches in length and designed with a center mounting slot to fit a wide variety of chassis and conventional stocks.
The Universal rail has a very low profile that allows the end user to mount the rail flush with the bottom of the stock or push it forward to extend the forend.
It will work with any Arca Swiss quick release or thumb screw clamp such as the U-Clamp from Henderson Precision. All rails are bead blasted Mil-Spec type III hard anodized.
Advantages of Henderson Precision Universal Rail:
- Extremely rigid.
- Does not need a fixed number of M-LOK Slots.
- Compatible with standard ARCA/1.5" Dovetail and Really Right Stuff (RRS) rails.
- Works with a wide variety of chassis and conventional stocks with the appropriate hardware kits. We offer various mounting options kits such as:
Henderson Precision supplies an assortment of mounting hardware that includes a variety of 10-32 screws and weld nuts for hard to fit options like the XLR Carbon, Anschutz rail and standard AR15/AR10 handguards.
The Universal rail paired with Henderson Precision proprietary M-LOK nuts allows you to mount the rail to anything M-LOK. The Universal rail will mount directly to your AR handguard or chassis even if the M-LOK slot spacing is not true M-LOK.
- Rail is 14″ long with 6 slots giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments.
- It is extremely rigid and only weighs 5 oz.
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail and ARCA Swiss Standard to ensure lever clamps will work.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is machined, and every edge is chamfered on the machine.
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum from USA
- WEIGHT: 5 oz.
- DIMENSIONS: 14 × 2.5 in
- Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in USA By Henderson Precision