CoreBrake™ is a screw-on muzzle brake designed to reduce felt recoil, eliminate muzzle rise and minimize flash and dust signatures. The muzzle brakes are designed to fit the BERGARA B-14 and PREMIER Series factory threaded barrels without any modification. They are manufactured with very precise tolerances to be screwed-on and then fastened.
Our four chamber muzzle brakes deliver substantial improvements over the factory and other after market models. In addition to reducing the felt recoil by 60%, the primary advantage of our muzzle brake is the reduction in muzzle rise. Design efficiencies have allowed for a faster target acquisition where muzzle rise is virtually eliminated.
The CoreBrake™ is designed to raise less dust or create shock waves off the ground compared to factory or after market muzzle brakes. Field tests have also shown that the overall vertical dispersion is reduced over the factory and after market muzzle brakes using the same load. In addition, the flash at the muzzle is significantly reduced over the factory models.
Advantages of CoreBrake™ for BERGARA B-14 and PREMIER Series:
- Eliminates muzzle rise and rifle torque
- Improves recoil reduction compared to factory and aftermarket models
- Reduces vertical dispersion over factory models
- Reduces flash and dust signature compared to factory and other aftermarket models
- Maintains rifle's accuracy
Important Technical Note:
BERGARA rifles come in various thread pitch configurations (within the same model and caliber depending on the barrel length).
Please make sure you verify your barrel thread pitch before purchase.
- Available in 6.0C, 6.5C, 6.5PRC, 7MM, 7PRC, .270W, .308W, .300WM, .300PRC and .450 Bushmaster for BERGARA B-14 and PREMIER rifle series such as:
- BERGARA B-14 BMP (BERGARA MATCH PRECISION)
- BERGARA B-14 HMR
- BERGARA B-14 RIDGE
- BERGARA PREMIER RIDGEBACK
- BERGARA PREMIER HIGHLANDER
- BERGARA PREMIER HMR PRO
- BERGARA PREMIER APPROACH
- BERGARA PREMIER LRP
- BERGARA PREMIER LONG RANGE
- Double bolt clamping system
- Four Chamber Muzzle Brake
- High quality 416 Stainless Steel
- Oxidized and Mil-Spec Cerakote Coated
- Approximate weight is 0.50 Pound
- Approximate measurement 2.70” Length x 1.4"-1.5" Diameter
- Fits original factory threading of 5/8x24
- Made in Canada by CORETAC SOLUTIONS INC.
Examples of Bergara Rifles: