Area 419 is always developing new technologies to improve on existing products. ARCALOCK Fixed Barricade Block was developed to be installed on Arca Rails for rifles that do not have a built in stop. It slides on from the end of the rail and can be locked in any position on the rail
Area 419’s patent pending serrated edge rails prevents parts such as the ARCALOCK Fixed Barricade Block to slide under heavy pressure.
Advantages of ARCALOCK™ Fixed Barricade Block:
- Installs on Arca Rails for rifles that do not have a built in stop.
- Works on all standard ARCA/1.5" Dovetail rails.
- Grooved to aid in gripping the barricade.
- Fixed Barricade Block is capable of mechanical locking if used with Area 419 Rail System.
- 1-1/8″ tall from bottom of rail
- Grooved to aid in gripping the barricade
- Uses a pinch clamp design and also a set screw to engage one of the ARCALOCK cuts to guarantee no slippage
- 3/32 Wrench included and required to move clamp, not designed to be a moveable stop.
- Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum in house
- Type III Black Hardcoat Anodized
- WEIGHT: .2 lbs
- DIMENSIONS: 2 × 1.5 × 1.5 in
- Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in USA By Area 419