Area 419 is always developing new technologies to improve on existing products. With the rapid growth in popularity of using ARCA rails in precision rifles, they found a way to improve the existing dovetail technology to something that could be mechanically locked into place instead of just relying on friction.
The Area 419 ARCALOCK 14” Universal Rail with Integral Barricade Stop has serrated rail sides. The mechanically locking ARCALOCK Clamp prevents parts such as the Clamp or Barricade Stop to slide under heavy pressure.
Advantages of ARCALOCK™ Universal Dovetail Rail:
- Works on all standard ARCA/1.5" Dovetail rails.
- Serrated edge provides mechanical locking if used with Area 419 ARCALOCK Clamp.
- Works with a wide variety of chassis and conventional stocks.
- Serrated rail sides interface with Area 419's proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible. Serrations are not sharp and will not damage bags or your hands.
- 65 Locking positions available on the 14″ rail
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories but will not lock without 419’s clamp.
- Serrated fixed rear barricade stop includes an extension plug to raise it by another 1/2″
- Rail is 14″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments. The best part is it still only weighs in at a paltry 5.6oz
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure the lever clamps will work.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
- While designed with Manners Composite Stocks in mind, this rail accommodates a multitude of rifle and stock configurations that have an accessible front action screw and some sort of front attachment point(s).
- Designed to attach to the rifle up to 4 places for maximum strength and stability.
- Extends past the end of most rifle stocks, allowing a further forward bipod attachment thus increasing stability.
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Rail comes with 2 Remington 700-style action screws of different lengths to fit the rail to the front action screw attachment point. Some trimming will likely be required.
- A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.
- Made from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs.
- *** Includes Rail and hardware only (Tee nuts and 2 Remington 700-style action screws), no chassis or other pictured items
- *** M-LOK hardware Optional
- WEIGHT: 156.03 Gram
- DIMENSIONS: 16 × 2.5 × 2.5 in
- Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in USA By Area 419