Area 419 is always developing new technologies to improve on existing products. With the rapid growth in popularity of using ARCA rails in precision rifles, they found a way to improve the existing dovetail technology to something that could be mechanically locked into place instead of just relying on friction.
Area 419’s patent pending serrated edge rails and mechanically locking ARCALOCK Clamp prevents parts such as the Clamp or Barricade Stop to slide under heavy pressure.
*** This rail requires 6 consecutive standard M-LOK Slots to attach.
Advantages of ARCALOCK™ M-LOK Dovetail Rail:
- Serrated edge provides mechanical locking if used with Area 419 ARCALOCK Clamp.
- Works with a wide variety of M-LOK base chassis.
- Serrated rail sides interface with Area 419's proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible. Serrations are not sharp and will not damage bags or your hands.
- Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories but will not lock without 419’s clamp.
- Rail is 12″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments. The best part is, it still only weighs in at a paltry 4.1 oz.
- Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure lever clamps will work.
- No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
- Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
- Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Made in-house in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs.
- M-LOK Slots on underside of rail also allow you to attach any M-LOK accessories to the 419 Rail.
- Rail comes with all M-LOK mounting hardware.
- ***Includes Rail and M-LOK hardware only, no chassis or other pictured items
- WEIGHT: 116g
- DIMENSIONS: 12 × 1.5 in
- Designed, Engineered, Machined & Assembled in USA By Area 419