The MDT XRS Chassis is designed for shooters that want the fit and feel of a traditional shaped rifle stock with the benefits of a modern precision rifle chassis system. Each XRS Chassis is constructed from a full-length CNC machined core of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum wearing high strength textured polymer panels for insulation from the elements. The precision aluminum V-block bedding system ensures fit and function to maximize the accuracy of any rifle action. The XRS Chassis features a replaceable over molded and textured grip system, with both an angled grip and a vertical grip included in box.
The hybrid MDT XRS Chassis is the most advanced and configurable crossover stock on the market and is the ideal performance upgrade for any factory rifle or foundation for a custom rifle build. Weighing in at 3.9lbs (depending on inlet), the XRS is ideal for both hunting or target rifles.
The MDT XRS Chassis System features adjustable length of pull via spacers from 13.25” to 15+” and a quick adjust cheek piece to adjust for scope height over bore. The XRS accepts standard AICS pattern magazines and has an easy to manipulate ambidextrous magazine latch.
The generous 12” long forend comes with M-LOK slots built in for accessory mounting and attachment of ARCA or picatinny rails. If you are looking for a full length Arca rail for the bottom of the forend, we recommend the Henderson Precision 12" Arca rail with M-LOK hardware. For other Arca rail options please visit the Weapon Accessories.
The chassis supports installation of M-Lok attachment system on all 5 faces of the forend.
Read the XRS Manual for more details
Advantages of MDT XRS Chassis System for Tikka T3/T3x:
- Increased accuracy
- Hybrid system with traditional look
- Light weight, strong and durable construction
- Modular design to adaptable to various missions and shooting styles
- Reliable AICS compatible magazine system
- Increased magazine capacity
- Core is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- High strength Polymer Panels
- 12” M-LOK compatible forend
- LOP starts at 13" and can be adjusted with spacers
- Adjustable cheek rest height
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.25" diameter
- Compatible with MDT XRS Forend Weight System
- Compatible with AICS pattern .223 or .308 Short Action magazines
- Interchangeable vertical and angled grips included
- SA supports AICS/AM/MDT magazines in .223 and .308
- XRS Chassis Weight: 3.9lbs
- Made in Canada by MDT CORP.