MDT Clamp-On Bolt Knob can be installed over your existing factory bolt knob without any modification. It offers superior grip, ergonomics and style to your rifle.
Designed to give you better control over the factory bolt, the textured soft polymer sleeve and subtle hourglass shape cradles your finger so it can be easily maneuvered without slipping. The clamp-on version can be easily installed over your existing bolt knob, so there's no need for gunsmithing or modification. Specifically designed clamshells are made for the supported inlet and uses friction pads and 3 screws to keep the bolt knob tight and secure. It uses 3 screws and foam friction pads to lock it to the bolt, while the polymer sleeve aligns to a track that keeps it in place so you don’t have to worry about it rolling, sliding, or coming loose while you use it.
The MDT Bolt Knob is currently available for Remington 700 - Right Handed rifles.
- Glass filled polypropylene clamshell clamps over existing bolt handle
- No bolt modification needed
- Compatible with Remington 700 - Right Handed
- Anti-slip foam friction pads to help provide tight fit
- Protouch soft touch polymer sleeve with lock in place installation
- Weight: 17g
- Made in Canada by MDT CORP.