The MDT ORYX complete Chassis System was developed as an affordable alternative to a conventional bolt-action rifle stock. Designed with both long range performance and hunting portability in mind - the ORYX provides superior ergonomics through it's specialized design.
The stock manufactured out of aluminum is hard anodized to MIL Spec Type III and has durable polymer side panels.
The MDT ORYX brings your bolt action rifle to the next level in versatility and ergonomics, with an instant improvement in accuracy.
The drop-in style chassis is easy to install onto your action and comes with everything you need to get out and get shooting.
ORYX Sling Swivel Stud assembly is NOT included with the MDT ORYX Chassis System and is sold separately. In addition you can upgrade the ORYX Buttstock Adjustment Knobs.
Advantages of MDT ORYX complete chassis system for Tikka:
- Complete Chassis solution
- Drop-in Installation
- Increased accuracy
- Light weight, strong and durable construction
- Reliable AICS compatible magazine system
- Increased magazine capacity
- Chassis panels come in all tactical black color from CORETAC SOLUTIONS INC.
- LOP: 13 - 13.5" (Additional LOP can be achieved with our spacer kit)
- Material: 6061
- Finish: MIL Spec Type III hard anodize
- Accepts AR-15 Grips (included)
- M-LOK pattern slots along underside of forend
- Uses AICS pattern magazines
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250"
- Tikka T3/t3x long action must use the 3.560" magazine
- Weight: 1,905g
- Made in Canada by MDT CORP.