These weights mount on to the exterior of any chassis or stock that is M-LOK compatible. They mount using standard hardware and M-LOK T-nuts and can be installed and removed as necessary. This is a great option for adding weight and balance to your rifle.
Adding weight to a rifle can cut down on recoil, allow one to self-spot their shots and balance the rifle. Each weight features a QD flush cup to accommodate a sling.
A pair of weights and hardware will add 355g or 0.78 lb to your chassis/stock.
Do not over torque mounting screws beyond 30 in/lbs. Use blue Loctite as necessary during installation.
- Compatible with M-Lok mounting systems commonly found on rifle chassis and handguards, including the MDT ACC, MDT ESS, MDT TAC21 with M-Lok Forend and MDT LSS-XL GEN 2
- QD type comes with Integral QD flush cups to attach slings and other accessories
- 2 mounting holes spaced 80 mm (3”) apart, requiring the use of 2 full M-Lok slots to ensure proper mounting
- Includes: Four #10-24 x ½” Button Head Cap Screws
- Includes: Four standard M-Lok T-Nuts
- Includes: One pair (two external weights)
- A pair of weights: 355g
- Material: Case-hardened Steel
- Note: The look of the weights might vary
- Made in Canada by MDT CORP.