Lumley Arms Blank Action Screws are an improvement over standard factory action screws. They are made out of 304 Stainless Steel with a flat socket head resulting in improved bolt head seating, accuracy and consistency.
The Blank Action Screws can be cut to any desired length when upgrading trigger guards or converting to DBMs.
Advantages of Lumley Arms Blank Action Screws:
- Increased accuracy and consistency
- Quality material and construction
- Flexibility to tailor to your requirement
- Action screws:
- 304 Stainless Steel screws (1 Pair in silver colour).
- Socket head (cap) screws, custom made to suit DBM and Trigger Guard
- Screws capable of fitting Tikka factory plastic bottom metal
- Non tapered heads for firm and secure fit against DBM and Trigger Guard
- 4mm hex socket size that readily interchanges with 5/32"
- Tikka T3/T3x rifles
- Tikka M595 and M695 rifles
- Sako A7 rifles
- Made in Australia by Lumley Arms INC.