Atlasworxs Remington 700 Long Action Detachable Box Magazine (DBM) is machined from AL6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billet for strength; however, still remains light weight and strong. The highly durable finish is a Hard Coat Anodize in Matte Black. This model of Atlasworxs Remington 700 DBM comes with hidden magazine realease for ease of use and to reduce accidental activation.
If there is a standard for the detachable box magazines used in today's bolt action rifles, it is the Accuracy International AICS magazine. AICS magazines were originally developed for the AI Chassis System (AICS) but are now utilized in various detachable box magazine (DBM) floorplates from several different manufacturers. The AICS magazines are available in either 5 or 10 round configuration. Atlasworxs Remington 700 Long Action Detachable Box Magazine (DBM) is designed to accept reliable AICS type magazines.
You should see an increase in accuracy when installed with quality epoxy bedding and Pillar bedding.
Inletting is required and recommended to be done by a qualified and professional Gunsmith as most magazine systems require custom fitting to the action and stock to ensure proper fit and reliable functioning.
Advantages of Atlasworxs DBM:
- Increased accuracy
- Reliable AICS compatible magazine system
- Hidden Lever to reduce accidental activation
- Light weight, strong and durable construction
- Suits long action AICS mags and all known clones (.300 Win and .338 Win) with Magazine length of 3.715"
- Works with all known long action AICS and AI clone magazines
- AL6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billet
- Hard Coat Anodize in Matte Black
- Accepts all known trigger units
- Light Weight Construction - 127 Grams
- Hidden Lever magazine release
- Made in Australia by Atlasworxs INC.