You do not need a PayPal account to pay by
Copyright © 2007-2014
All Rights Reserved
SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics OSCAR7
Spotting Scope 20-60x82mm
The OSCAR7 20-60x82mm Spotting Scope is one of the best performing spotting scopes
you can buy at any price. This premium optic offers an industry leading HDX optical design that
combines extra-low dispersion and high light transmittance glass along with a state of the art triplet
apochromatic lens system to provide you with the maximum in color clarity and image brightness for
unmatched resolution and image contrast across the entire viewing spectrum.
For enhanced ruggedness and durability, OSCAR7 spotting scope incorporates a magnesium prism housing surrounding the BAK4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses, while the durable rubber armor further protects the OSCAR7 with an ergonomic non-slip grip design.
The OSCAR7 provides an angled eyepiece configuration for ultimate versatility while also utilizing a multi-position twist-up eyecup, creating generous eye relief. The 20-60x magnification range and precision-ground 82mm objective size make this product ideal for use on the range and in the field.
The OSCAR7 also incorporates dual speed focus adjustment, allowing a fast focus to locate the target and a fine/slow focus to help identify details. No matter what the conditions or purpose, this waterproof and fog-proof spotting scope will outperform expectations. The OSCAR7 is tripod compatible and also includes a view-thru soft case, lens covers and lens cloth.
SIG SAUER® has developed truly game changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters.
Their design approach sets these SIG SAUER® electro-optics apart from the competition.
They use integrated platforms designed to work as a complete system with your firearm.
Everything in the line has been thoroughly thought-out to ensure maximized performance and accuracy.
- 20-60x magnification
- Precision-ground 82mm objective size
- HDX advanced optical system
- Magnesium prism housing
- Waterproof and fog proof
- APO Triplet Apochromatic Lens, combined with HD glass
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings
- Lensarmor abrasion-resistant lens coatings
- Angled eyepiece, combined with rotating tripod collar
- Dual speed focus adjustment
SIG SAUER® Technology Overview
SIG SAUER® History
In 1853, Friedrich Peyer im Hof, Heinrich Moser and Conrad Neher began what they thought would become a successful
wagon factory above the Rhine Falls in Switzerland. Little did they know then, that their company would become one of
the world's most renowned manufacturers of small arms. Just seven years after constructing an industrial plant for building
the most sophisticated wagons and railway cars, the three ambitious owners undertook a more serious venture.
In part to a challenge from Switzerland's Federal Ministry of Defense, the Swiss Wagon Factory entered the competition
to develop a state-of-the-art rifle with the hopes the Swiss Army would adopt it. Four years later,
the award went to the Swiss Wagon Factory for its Prelaz-Burnand rifle. At this point, the Swiss Wagon Factory,
with an order for 30,000 muzzle loading Prelaz-Burnand rifles in hand, changed the name of the company to the Swiss Industrial Company -
Schweizerische Industrie-Gesellschaft, known worldwide as SIG.
Today, SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001 certified company with over 800 employees.
It is the largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes J.P. Sauer & Sohn and Blaser, Gmbh.
in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland. This global network of companies gives SIG SAUER a world-class firearms knowledge base,
unparalleled design expertise, and extensive manufacturing capacity, enabling the company to respond quickly and effectively to
changing market conditions and the needs of its military, law enforcement, and commercial markets worldwide.
- HDX Advanced optical system comprising both High Definition (ED) and High Transmittance (HT) glass for ultra-high resolution, optical performance and light transmission.
- APO Triplet Apochromatic Lens, combined with HD glass, provide unmatched chromatic and spherical aberration correction for clear, vibrant images.
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface refl ections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- Lensarmor abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
- Angled eyepiece, combined with rotating tripod collar, provides the user with multiple viewing angles, optimized for varying terrain conditions.
- Waterproof and fog proof, the OSCAR7 will provide unmatched performance in all environments conditions.
- Adjustable eyecup allow the user to optimize eye relief for use with or without glasses.
- Dual Focus allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Lightweight and robust magnesium housing, combined with rubberized armor, ensures a lifetime of service in the harshest conditions.
- Carrying Case
- Rotating Tripod ring to allow flexibility in positioning the spotting scope
- Magnification: 20-60X
- Length: 15.3 inch
- Weight: 64.0 oz
- Finish: Graphite/Black
- Warranty: SIG SAUER Infinite Guarantee™
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge
SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics OSCAR7 Spotting Scope
SIG OSCAR7 Spotting Scope
- Spotting Scope 20-60x82mm
From $1,875.00 CDN