You do not need a PayPal account to pay by
Copyright © 2007-2014
All Rights Reserved
SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics KILO2000™
Digital Laser Rangefinder 7x25mm
Extreme accuracy is what SIG was after when KILO2000 was engineered.
Updating at 4X per second in HyperScan mode, the KILO2000 digital laser rangefinder
with patented LightWave™ DSP technology is amazingly fast as well.
Couple that with the ability to range reflective targets at 3400 yards,
trees at 1500 yards, and deer at 1200 yards for simple, intuitive long
distance ranging. The built in inclinometer calculates AMR™ Angle
Modified Range for angled shots. SIG's proprietary Lumatic OLED Display™,
automatically adjusts display intensity to match ambient light conditions, bright in bright conditions
and dim in twilight to protect your eye. The KILO2000’s simplified user interface displays your
system status and while ranging, only provides your necessary data.
Kilo2000 depict readings in tenths of yards or meters, depending on mode (with yards as default).
It also calculates the uphill/downhill angles.
There are two modes: Line Of Sight (LOS), which is the actual or “slant-range” distance; and Angle Modified Range (AMR),
which is the distance corrected to horizontal range (parallel to the Earth’s surface). The AMR setting is the default,
which most shooters will want. For extreme-range shooting, the LOS setting can be toggled back and forth
to give the angle in degrees, allowing use of a computer application to yield the precise correction.
SIG SAUER® has developed truly game changing optics for all types of shooters: military, law enforcement, hunters, and competitive shooters.
Their design approach sets these SIG SAUER® electro-optics apart from the competition.
They use integrated platforms designed to work as a complete system with your firearm.
Everything in the line has been thoroughly thought-out to ensure maximized performance and accuracy.
- 7x25mm monocular with SpectraCoat™ anti-reflection coatings.
- Revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP Technology.
- HyperScan and RangeLock.
- Features line of sight or angle modified range.
- Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Projected, segmented organic light emitting diode (OLED) display for daytime and low light use.
- Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.
- Sleek design for one handed operation and lanyard attachment point.
Read details of SIG Kilo2000 Manual
SIG SAUER® Technology Overview
SIG SAUER® History
In 1853, Friedrich Peyer im Hof, Heinrich Moser and Conrad Neher began what they thought would become a successful
wagon factory above the Rhine Falls in Switzerland. Little did they know then, that their company would become one of
the world's most renowned manufacturers of small arms. Just seven years after constructing an industrial plant for building
the most sophisticated wagons and railway cars, the three ambitious owners undertook a more serious venture.
In part to a challenge from Switzerland's Federal Ministry of Defense, the Swiss Wagon Factory entered the competition
to develop a state-of-the-art rifle with the hopes the Swiss Army would adopt it. Four years later,
the award went to the Swiss Wagon Factory for its Prelaz-Burnand rifle. At this point, the Swiss Wagon Factory,
with an order for 30,000 muzzle loading Prelaz-Burnand rifles in hand, changed the name of the company to the Swiss Industrial Company -
Schweizerische Industrie-Gesellschaft, known worldwide as SIG.
Today, SIG SAUER is an ISO 9001 certified company with over 800 employees.
It is the largest member of a worldwide business group of firearms manufacturers that includes J.P. Sauer & Sohn and Blaser, Gmbh.
in Germany and Swiss Arms AG in Switzerland. This global network of companies gives SIG SAUER a world-class firearms knowledge base,
unparalleled design expertise, and extensive manufacturing capacity, enabling the company to respond quickly and effectively to
changing market conditions and the needs of its military, law enforcement, and commercial markets worldwide.
- The SIG KILO2000 will range over a mile with results displayed to the nearest 1/10th yard
- Revolutionary Lightwave™ DSP technology enables the KILO2000 to range faster at longer distances with increased accuracy. In scan mode, it refreshes at an ultra-fast 4X per second.
- Features SIG's proprietary Lumatic OLED Display™, an ambient light sensor which continuously monitors light conditions and adjusts the display brightness accordingly
- Features AMR™ (Angle Modified Range) compensation to give you a true shooting range by analyzing the line of sight range and shot angle
- Multi-position twist-up eyecup provide a custom fit for each user
- Dependable waterproof (IP X-4) and fog-proof performance
- Lightweight magnesium body and a compact form
- Magnification: 7x25mm
- Length: 4.2 inch
- Height: 3.0 inch
- Width: 1.3 inch
- Weight with battery: 7.5 oz
- Finish: Graphite
- Warranty: SIG SAUER Infinite Guarantee™and Electronics Limited Warranty
- Infinite Guarantee: Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Electronic Warranty: Component Limited 5 Year Warranty
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge
SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics KILO2000™ Digital Laser Rangefinder
SIG KILO2000 Digital Laser Rangefinder
From $665.00 CDN