You do not need a PayPal account to pay by
Copyright © 2007-2014
All Rights Reserved
Schmidt & Bender Police Marksman II
3-27x56mm LP/MTC/LT 34mm Tube
The 3-27x56 PM II/LP/MTC/LT model is designed for snipers.
The unique feature of this scope is it's 9x zoom and high magnification.
Commonly referred to as the "Schmidt Bender High Power", it was designed specifically for extreme range sniper rifles.
It is equipped with parallax compensation, illuminated reticle and two turns in the elevation adjustment (Double Turn).
Thanks to its wide range of magnification and comprehensive reticle adjustment the scope may be successfully used
in short and extreme long ranges.
The 3-27x56 PM II/LP/MTC/LT model is equipped with "MTC" (More Tactile Clicks) function.
"MTC" makes it easier for the shooter to count the necessary clicks when adjusting the reticle.
This feature includes clearly tactile clicks at every tenth click (corresponding to 10 cm/100 m).
Other intervals may be realized as well. The user has two turns available for elevation adjustment.
Here, the second level includes clearly tactile markings. The windage adjustment features
an "MTC" function at the engraved 0, the so-called "zero click".
Parallax compensation may be adjusted starting at 10 meters and reaching to infinity.
Elevation and windage turrets are equipped with a locking function and a
including a second tactile level. This system will prevent the elevation and windage turrets
from any inadvertent adjustment. The tactile double turn and the tactile clicks at every tenth click (MTC)
are designed to reduce and prevent operating errors due to stress.
Reticle illumination ranges from night-vision goggles via dusk to broad daylight.
CORETAC SOLUTIONS carries MRAD/MIL or MOA in Counter Clock Wise (CCW) or Clock Wise (CW) adjustment,
calibrated to .1 Mil/Mrad or 1/4MOA values with MTC (More Tactile Clicks)
and Locking Turret (LT) functions.
First Focal Plane
Schmidt & Bender Police Marksman II Manual
What is Mil and how to transition
First Focal Plane Illuminated Reticle
- First Focal Plane: P4L Fein, H2CMR, H37, H59, Tremor2 Illuminated Reticle
- Counter Clockwise (UP) adjustments (CCW) or Clockwise (Down) adjustments (CW)
- More Tactile Clicks (MTC)
- Locking Turret (LT)
- Double Turn
- 26 MRAD (MIL) and 64 MOA Total Internal Elevation Adjustment Range
- 6 MRAD (MIL), 14 MOA Total Internal Windage Adjustment Range
- Quick-focus eye piece with Locking Mechanism
- Magnification: 3 - 27
- Field of View (m/100m): 13 - 1.4
- Exit Pupil (mm): 8.7 - 2.07
- Eye Relief distance (mm): 90
- Twilight factor: 8.8 - 38.9
- Transmission: 90%
- Diopter Adjustment (dptr.): +2 / -3
- Parallax Adjustment: 10m to Infinity
- Weight (g): 1128 or (40.28 oz.)
Email us with options for availability