You do not need a PayPal account to pay by
Copyright © 2007-2014
All Rights Reserved
SA DBM and Tuning Kit
4140 Ordnance Steel and QPQ Nitrided for Tikka T3/T3x Rifle
Lumley Arms Tikka T3/T3x short Action DBM is made from 4140 ordnance steel (QPQ nitrided).
These units are CNC machined from one block of solid billet, with the inside corners of the magazine-well EDM wire cut.
The unit is then skeletonised for maximum weight reduction, polished to remove all tooling marks followed
by a glass bead blast to produce a satin finish. At this point the 4140 chromoly variant is QPQ nitrated resulting
in an extremely high quality surface hardness (59 to 60 Rc) and a rich matte black color.
Lumley Arms have included a positive locking, magazine retention system similar to the original factory unit.
This system can easily be removed if desired for range shooting; however, is useful in preventing accidental mag releases
during hunting in the bush and scrub.
Additionally, Lumley Arms low profile magazine release lever is also CNC machined from the same steel as the main unit
and is serrated and chamfered for positive thumb grip when releasing magazines.
Lumley Arms includes the full bedding kit with this DBM. This includes:
We have observed an increase in accuracy in all Tikka T3/T3x rifles with this bedding kit in our tests, especially when
combined with a quality epoxy bedding job.
- A grade-2 titanium recoil lug, thicker than the original
- 304 grade stainless steel bedding pillars
- 304 grade stainless steel hex-head action screws included
Inletting is required and recommended to be done by a qualified and professional Gunsmith.
Advantages of Lumley Arms DBM and Tuning Kit:
Installation Instruction and Tips ...
- Reliable AICS compatible magazine system
- Increased accuracy
- High end material and construction
- Extremely durable finish
- Suits all short action AICS mags and all known clones (223 / 308 / WSM).
Works very well with the Alpha mags
- 4140 steel, nitrided, black in colour
- Lightening cuts made to multiple areas to minimize weight
yet maintain strength
- Magazine retention spring to prevent mag dropping free (can be removed if desired -
e.g. for range shooting)
- QPQ nitrided 4140 mag release lever, concave shape for a comfortable thumb grip.
- Zinc plated (black) stainless roll pin to retain lever (spare included)
- Stainless coil spring for lever release (spare included)
- Titanium recoil lug, slightly thicker than original for secure bedding
- 300 series stainless steel pillars (action holes in stock will need to be drilled slightly larger to accept the pillars -i.e. OD of pillar = 10mm)
- Stainless steel hex-head action screws (nitrided black in colour)
- Accepts all known trigger units.
- Works with all known short action AICS and clone magazines
- Made in Australia by Lumley Arms INC.
Special Order -- Please Call or Email
Price: $365.00 CDN