You do not need a PayPal account to pay by
Copyright © 2007-2014
All Rights Reserved
XMB Muzzle Brake
for Remington 700 SPS Tactical,
Remington 700 TACTICAL CHASSIS Series and
Remington 700 XCR Tactical
We are proud to introduce our next generation of
CoreBrake™ XMB muzzle brake.
About two years ago, we started the research and development on our next generation of CoreBrake™
muzzle brake. Our goal was to make an already superior product even better in overall design, construction, recoil management, muzzle rise
and dust signature, while improving accuracy.
Unlike other products in the market we were not willing to accept anything less than perfection.
The outcome is the next generation of CoreBrake™ XBM muzzle brake
which outperforms the competition in design, construction (material, coating, CNC precision), overall performance (recoil management, muzzle rise, dust signature),
while maintaining or improving the accuracy.
CoreBrake™ is a screw-on muzzle brake designed to reduce felt recoil,
eliminate muzzle rise and minimize flash and dust signatures.
The muzzle brakes are designed to fit Remington 700 SPS (Model 700™ SPS™ Tactical AAC®-SD™),
Remington 700 TACTICAL CHASSIS Series, and Remington 700 XCR Tactical
factory threaded barrels without any modification. They are manufactured
with aerospace precision tolerances to be screwed-on and then fastened.
The CoreBrake™ XMB
muzzle brake installs in minutes and does not require any timing device such as shims, washers or locking nuts.
Our proprietary four angled induction chamber muzzle brake system
delivers substantial improvements over factory and other after market models.
In addition to reducing the felt recoil by 55%, the primary advantage of our muzzle brake is
the reduction in muzzle rise while improving the overall precision.
Design efficiencies have allowed for faster target acquisition and virtual elimination of muzzle rise without sacrificing the accuracy.
The CoreBrake™ XMB is designed to raise
less dust and create less shock waves off the ground compared to factory and after market models.
Field tests using the same load have shown that the overall vertical dispersion is reduced compared to factory and after market muzzle brakes.
Advantages of CoreBrake™ XMB:
Must Read Safety and Installation Tips ...
- Eliminates muzzle rise and rifle torque
- Improves recoil reduction compared to factory and aftermarket models
- Reduces vertical dispersion over factory and competitor models
- Reduces dust signature over factory and other after market models
- Improves the rifle's accuracy
- Available in .308W, .300WM and .338LM for
- Remington 700 SPS Tactical,
- Remington 700 TACTICAL CHASSIS Series,
- Remington 700 XCR Tactical
- CNC Machined with Aerospace Precision
- Double bolt clamping system
- Four Angled Induction Chamber Muzzle Brake
- Centering rear notch/index for repeatable installation
- Highest quality 316 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel
- Oxidized and Mil-Spec Cerakote Coated
- Approximate weight is 0.45 Pound
- Approximate measurement 2.8” Length x 1.4" Diameter
- Fits original factory threading of 5/8x24
- Made in Canada by CORETAC SOLUTIONS INC.
Shipping: In Stock items ship in 1-2 days
Price: $235.00 CDN
Significant improvement in
recoil reduction, eliminates
virtually all muzzle rise, maintains straight rifle tracking and increases target
a superior brake and CANADIAN made.
Gord O. ,Canadian National Champion